We are busy organising a big party on 19 February 2011 at the Round Chapel in Hackney to celebrate the Library’s 35th Anniversary. Lots of volunteer positions have become available for feminists with the right skills and a commitment to helping the library.
Here is a list of available positions:
- artist liaison – to take care of the acts
- stage crew – to help the stage manager
- stalls manager – to organise the booking & setting up of stalls, and assist stall holders
- stalls crew – to cover the Library’s stall and help the stalls’ manager
- drinks manager – to take care of the bar: stocking up and making sure we don’t run out of drinks
- bar staff – to cover the bar
- raffle manager – to organise the raffle and source prizes
- stewards – to help with setting up the venue and during the event
- ticket manager/door staff – to organise ticket sales, wristbands and cover the door at the event
If any of these roles sound like something you could be interested in, email us on email@example.com or come in to the Library to discuss the event and the available positions in more detail. Feel free to pass this on to your friends and help us spread the word.